1. What are the projects that you are currently working on? Please tell us a little about it.
My brand new EP called "TRI Me" just dropped on January 12th and I'm so pumped about it! My fans have been so responsive to it. I love how much they`re connecting to the lyrics and sharing it with your friends. At the moment, I`d say my main focus is definitely this EP.
2. Please tell us what do you feel is your biggest achievement?
I feel my biggest achievement so far is performing my music for 15,000 people at Show of the Summer 2016. I’ve always dreamed of performing in a stadium with that many people, and that dream came true for the first time at that show. It was an experience I’ll never forget, and one I want to have over and over again.
3. When and why did you start your singing career?
I’ve always had a passion for music. There are videos of me singing karaoke to Madonna and Britney Spears songs when I was 4 years old before I could even read. Music is just apart of me and I couldn't imagine doing anything else. It’s definitely what I’m meant to do.
4. Besides singing, what are you passionate about?
I love traveling! I’m also a huge foodie so I love good food.
5. Have you ever taken singing classes before? And do you think singing classes are necessary for those who want to become singers?
I do have a vocal coach and I love working with her. She definitely helps me expand my range and teaches me to sing in a healthy way. I think having a vocal coach is a great idea if you want to become serious about pursuing music.
6. Please tell us about a little bit about your new EP, ‘’ Tri Me’’?
"TRI Me" is a very personal EP. It’s about unapologetically being yourself regardless of the opinions of others, understanding you have self-worth because that's the core of everything, always following your inner voice, and standing true to your convictions. It's fierce and real and catchy and I'm more than excited for you guys to learn every single lyric and blast it in your car on replay.
7. If you could travel the world with anyone whom would you take?
I would travel the world with my family! My mom, dad, & sister. Oh and of course my cat and my dog. ;)
8. Please tell us what do you feel is the biggest challenge in your singing career?
I think the biggest challenge I've had to face in my career is staying true to myself. Being in this industry, you get lots of opinions and commentary thrown at you about how you should look or dress or the kind of music you should create etc. The biggest challenge I've had is learning to block that out and follow my heart and gut to stay true to myself.
9. So many teen celebrities are committed to public service, setting a great example for their peers in terms of being involved with charities and the community. What causes are important to you, and what do you do to support them?
Absolutely! I think the charity called "Headbands for Hope" is amazing. For every headband sold, they donate a headband to a child with cancer and I think they are such a special charity. I love what they’re about and I will always support them in any way I can!
10. If you have the chance to choose any other stars at your age to be your classmate, whom would you like to?
hmmm good question. I think Ed Sheeran, Drake, and Justin Timberlake would be a dope classroom! We would just make the best music all day.
11. We have heard a lot of your great songs on Youtube. Do you plan to release your own album in the future?
Yes! I definitely plan on releasing an album in the future.
12. How is your typical day like when you’re not working?
I’m usually eating good food haha. I`ll probably hang out with my sister and go see a movie, or if its nice out maybe chill by the beach or go shopping. I’m a shopaholic.
13. How can your fans interact with you online? And what’s your fan mail address?
I’m all over social media! Come say hi.
Twitter @AlexiBlue, Instagram AlexiBlue, Facebook Alexi Blue, and snapchat AlexiBlueStar.
My PO Box is: PO Box 8752, Calabasas, CA, 91372.
Favorite Sport: I love watching the gymnastic Olympics.
Favorite Music: I just like good music.
Travel Destination: I want to visit Italy
Favorite TV Show: The sitcom "Mom" is so funny.
15. What have you learned since you became a celebrity?
I've learned how important patience is! Everything takes time and I believe that what's means to be will be. It's just important to keep faith and stay patient through everything.
16. Now for my last question: what do you want to say to those who wish to pursue their singing careers?
Be consistent, follow your heart, stay patient, and be true to yourself, always!
Follow Teen's Weekly Insider on Twitter (@Teen_Insider)