1. What are the projects you are currently working on?
Right now I'm on a break from my TV show Game Shakers. I've been auditioning here and there but for the most part I'm just enjoying the summer
2. Besides being a full-time TV actor, you have worked on some box office hits as well. What do you feel is the main difference between working on TV and movie?
The biggest difference for me from tv and movies is on a movie is you get to play a different character each movie but on a tv show you play the same character the entire time
3. What do you feel is your biggest achievement so far?
It hasn't happened yet but when it does I’ll let you know
4. Would you please tell us a little bit about your role in Transformers 5: The Last Knight and Pup Star 2? How would you describe your character in each film?
My role in transformers is pretty awesome. I'm playing a bad kid with a group of his friends from school and we end up in a abandoned area with dead robots
My transformers character and my pup star 2 character are so different from one another. That’s a big gap LoLJ. My pup star 2 character is very wise, tough, loyal, and strong, on the contrary, my transformers character is not wise, strong, and tough. My transformers character is not a fast thinker
5. When and why did you decide to pursue your acting career?
I started to focus on my acting career when I was 7. The reason I did it was because it was fun I enjoyed playing someone with a totally different personality on screen. I did it for fun.
6. Besides acting, what are you passionate about?
Besides acting. I'm passionate about my music and football to be honest
7. It has been 3 years since you were cast as a series regular in Nickelodeon’s Game Shakers. Would you like to share some embarrassing moments when filming the series with us?
I'm a pretty stylish and smooth guy so i really don't get caught slipping. Haha!!!
8. How would you describe Triple G in Game Shakers? And how would you describe his relationship with his father and his fellows (Hudson, Babe, Kenzie and Double G)?
I would say triple g is like me. He's cool smart and funny and stylish. My character on Game Shakers is maturing and I like that now his relationship with his dad can get a little crazy but no matter what triple g protects and loves his dad to the fullest. His relationship with the other Game Shakers is awesome. We all get along great and I enjoy being around my cast .
9. Who do you think on the show Game Shakers is the best friend with you?
Obviously I'm going to have to say Hudson is my best friend on the show but we all are good friends off screen to.
10. You started off your career as a rapper. Do you think there’s any difference between a rapper (singer) and an actor? If so, how or how not?
I don't think that there is a difference. Both are entertainment. You have to give it your all .
11. What is your favorite part about working on “ Game Shakers”?
My favorite part about working on Game Shakers is that I get to do something different every day in every episode its something new. And seeing my friends
12. The Haunted Hathaways was canceled three years ago. What did you mostly miss about the show?
I miss the cast the most from haunted hathaways and my funny jokes and costumes, and the stuffs we did . And the whole set. haha lol !!! Good times and memories.
13. So many young actors are committed to public service, setting a great example for their peers in terms of being involved with charities and the community. What causes are important to you, and what do you do to support them?
I don't really have a specific cause that I support. I just stand up for what I believe and for what is right. I try to teach that to a lot of my fans on my Instagram to standup for yourself and for what you believe in. All people should do that.
14. If you were not an actor, what would you be up to now?
I don't like to say what I would be doing if I was not an actor because everything happens for a reason. And I'm very grateful with that!
15. As a teen, how do you strike the balance between your schoolwork and acting career?
Well school and acting is not as hard as you think because we always have to do 5 hours of school on set so its not that difficult.
16. What was it like working with Isabela Moner in Transformers 5? Any interesting moments with her?
I know Isabela Moner so I was just happy to be working with her outside of nickelodeon. We do have an interesting moment on and off set the whole cast started calling one another kumquat. I don’t know why but it’s just a little inside joke
17. How can your fans interact with you online? What is your fan mail address?
My fans can talk to me on instagram @darealpnut. I'm always lit on there
18. How is your typical day when you’re not working?
My typical day is pretty boring hahaJ! I just do some homework listen to music or I'm on Youtube watching Logan Paul.
19. Now for my last questions: what do you want to say to those who wish to pursue their careers as actors or actresses?
I want to tell them to always follow their dreams and I know they hear it a lot but it’s the truth always believe in yourself and don't worry about the people that doubt you because sometimes people know how good you are and they want to stop you before you shine... Never let the left hand know what the right hand is doing (meaning work quietly) and I'm out (drops MIC)