Bryana Salaz From Disney's Best Friends Whenever Talks about her passion for both singing and acting
1. What are the projects that you are currently working on?
Well recently I have done some studio recording and I hope to have something out this year. As for acting, I am now receiving a lot of training and doing some auditions. Anyway I am having a tight schedule right now. :)
2. Please tell us what do you feel is your biggest achievement?
Definitely it would be recurring on season 2 of ‘’ Best Friends Whenever’’.
3. Besides acting and singing, what are you passionate about?
In general, I love dancing and helping people. I’m also passionate about community service, which is inspiring others.
4. Why and when did you decide to start your acting and singing career?
My mom signed up ‘’ The Voice’’ competition for me, and that’s how I start my singing career. And my music director is the one who referred me to acting.
5. What do you like the most about the show Best Friends Whenever?
Definitely it would be the people with whom I worked in season 2.
I’ve grown to love everyone on set. I was first nervous at first when I joint the cast (they’d established their relationship in season 1), but they welcomed me and soon we became good friends.
6. What have you learned since you became a celebrity?
It’s hard to find friends who you can count on.
7. What did you mostly miss about Best Friends Whenever?
Probably would be seeing an incredible cast and dressing up as princess Daisy.
8. What is it like working with the rest of the cast of Best Friends Whenever?
They have so much fun and energy. I mean, we’re all relatively young age, although I’m few years older than them.
9. Do you plan to release your own album or EP in the future?
Definitely! I’m writing a lot of songs, working on my own! Not sure when but will release an EP in the future!
11. If you were not an actress and a singer, what would you be up to now?
College student, or join military school. My dad is a soldier.
Favorite Sport: Soccer
Favorite Music: R&B
Favorite TV Show: 13 Reasons Why
13. So many celebrities are committed to public service, setting a great example for their peers in terms of being involved with charities and the community. What causes are important to you, and what do you do to support them?
I’m not really a part of charities. I spend sometime during charities that didn’t go public- I did it secretly. I would love to partner with charities, in the future, but not now.
14. How can your fans interact with you online? And what’s your fan mail address?
Don’t have a fan mail address.
15. Please tell us what do you feel is the biggest challenge in your acting career?
Well, it would be standing up for what you believed and doing something not comfortable because you’re afraid there’s no opportunity.
16. Now for my last question: what do you want to say to those who wish to pursue their careers in Hollywood?
Go for it! There would be some many times you feel life is against you but I’m sure you will eventually success if you work hard.