Interview with Michael Brock
1. What are the projects that you are currently working on?
- I am currently writing music and building my fan/supporter base so i can start putting out my own music.
2. What do you feel is your biggest achievement so far?
-my biggest achievement so far is stop letting those people who put me down get to me and i looked to music and social media to show them that i can be better than they say i am.
3. Besides making Youtube videos, what are you passionate about?
-I am very passionate about music i love everything about from songs, to beats, to instruments i have loved it since i was seven years old.
4. What do you think is the difference between traditional stars (actor, actress etc.) and Internet Personality?
-I think the difference between traditional stars and internet personality is traditional stars is people who go and try out and and go for their dreams and will not stop to achieve it and internet personality are people who use the internet to become noticed i am not saying this is bad i am saying it is good to do this so if you want to do something big you have fans or supporters to help you grow.
5. Why and when did you decide to begin your career as a social media influencer?
-I decided i was a social media influencer when people starting thanking me for making them happy and said i always find a way to make them happy.
6. Of all the people you have previously worked with, who do you think is the funniest?
-I think my manager logan is the funniest.
7. As a teen, how do you strike a balance between your career and schoolwork?
-I balance them by doing everything for school first and foremost because school is very important these days, i always have music on my mind i always find time for music so it's not a problem at the moment.
8. In your opinion, Why is social media now popular among the teens? Is there any magical stuff that attracts you guys?
-I think social media is popular among the teens because it’s an easy way to connect with friends and meet new people and grow your fanbase if you want to grow it.
9. Would you please tell us what is the process of making a musical.ly video? I mean, how is a musical.ly made?
-The process of making a musical.ly is you have to some type of sound you would like, like a skit, or a song once you pick one you start recording and choose the ways you want to dance or move and finish up and post it and watch it and see how you like it.
10. How did you know when you became viral on social media?
-I knew i was becoming viral when my fan base grew rapidly and my supporters came to me and thanked me for making them happy and always staying happy.
12. Would you please tell us any thoughts about your future career? Or you simply want to pursue your influencer career?
-I want to tell you guys that i am going for my music career and putting out some of my own music.
13. If you have the chance to collaborate your Youtube videos with anyone in the world, who do you choose?
I would choose either Roman Atwood or Jake paul because to me they are very inspirational and they both motivate me to go for my dreams.
14. What was your most embarrassing moment when making a video?
-The most embarrassing moment was when I did a question and answer youtube video i losted my train of thought and then got it back.
15. The question is for teens who play social media: what do you think is the reason you became viral on it and earned millions of followers on Instagram? Any tips on this?
-I think i became viral because i treat my supporters with love and show them that i love them all and they are beautiful in everyway and i make them happy and do things to make them stay.
16. So many young social influencers are committed to public service, setting a great example for their peers in terms of being involved with charities and the community. What causes are important to you, and what do you do to support them?
-The causes that social media influencers do is when they do meet and greets and make peoples come true of meeting their inspiration.
17. If you were not an influencer, what would you be up to now?
-I would be going for my dream and move to Los angeles to make is happen.
18. What do you think is the difference before a Youtube and Musical.ly video?
-I think you are more prepared in a musical.ly and in a youtube video you have more time to make a mistake but you can go back and fix it.
19. What do you feel is your biggest challenge during your career?
-I think the biggest challenge was to get used to getting hate because people get jealous of you but you have to be the better person and ignore it and think of it as haters are just my motivators.
20. Now for my last questions: What do you want to say to those who wish to pursue their careers in this industry?
-Put your voice out there and make it big and grow your social media and make your supporters feel happy all the time.