1. What are the projects that you are currently working on? Please tell us a little about it.
I am currently working with a Fullerton, California based dance lifestyle brand called World of Dance. My role with them is as an Influencer and to showcase my solo dance styles. The World of Dance company has also partnered with NBC and Jennifer Lopez on a TV show named World of Dance. This show will air on NBC on May 30th. I will be appearing on this show with the dance group ImmaBeast.
2. Please tell us what do you feel is your biggest achievement?
I got to meet then President of the United States Barack Obama when I performed with Mariah Carey at the White House.
3. Besides dancing, what are you passionate about?
I love to sing and act and have recently started Dee Jaying.
4. How do you prepare for a public performance?
I go over the choreography in my head twice. I take deep breaths until I stop feeling nervous and I say a prayer.
5. Why and when did you decide to start you dancing career?
I started dancing when I was 7 years old. I watched the MTV show America’s Best Dance Crew and I was so inspired by the dance crew Jabbawockeez that I knew that’s what I wanted to do.
6. If you could travel the world with anyone whom would you take?
My closest friends: “aka” Team Sauce
7. Please tell us what do you feel is the biggest challenge in your dancing career?
Staying creative, relevant, but remaining true to who I am.
8. So many young celebrities are committed to public service, setting a great example for their peers in terms of being involved with charities and the community. What causes are important to you, and what do you do to support them?
HavASole is an organization that I recently found out about and hope to be able to work with them in the near future. HavASole “is a non-profit that collects gently used and new sneakers from individuals, other service organizations and corporations to distribute them to those in need. Since sneakers are such a necessary accessory for dance, I thought this charity would be a nice fit for me.
9. As a teen dancer, how do you strike the balance between schoolwork and your career?
I am home-schooled so my daily class schedules are very flexible and that definitely helps.
10. If you were not a dancer, what would you be up to now?
I would probably focus more of my time on acting and singing.
11. If you have the chance to choose any other stars at your age to be your classmate, whom would you like to?
The kid cast members of Nickelodeon’s School of Rock. I’ve worked with them before on the show and I can imagine us being in a real class together. I think it would be fun.
12. How can your fans interact with you online? And what’s your fan mail address?
Facebook: Josh Price
Fan Mail Address: Josh Price
P.O. Box 57732
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
Favorite Sport: Swimming
Favorite Music: R&B
Travel Destination: Dubai
Favorite TV Show: The Walking Dead
Dream College: NYU
14. Now for my last question: what do you want to say to those who wish to pursue their dancing careers?
Take a class in the style of dance that you like and then take a class in the style of dance that you don’t like. Once you do that, you will be more open to try new things and that will help you in the long run.