1. What are the projects that you are currently working on? Please tell us a little about it.
L2M is always working on new music! We are getting ready to release a new single very soon! And I am so excited about it. I'm currently working on a secret project with the clothing brand Chick By Glossy. I can't give it away just yet..., it's going to be awesome and I can't wait to share! Myself and the girls from L2M are starring in our own YouTube Red original series called- HYPERLINKED! It comes out in May and I am so excited.
2. Please tell us what do you feel is your biggest achievement?
I set "short term goals" and "long term goals" for myself, but i think my biggest achievement would be L2M having the theme song in the Lego Friends Movie: GIRLZ4LIFE and my secret project that I am working on with Chick By Glossy!
3. Besides singing, what are you passionate about?
Acting and dancing go right along with singing. I am very passionate about fashion. I LOVE fashion!! Designing and re-designing clothes is definitely another passion of mine.
4. How do you prepare for a public performance like concert?
I have to practice really hard and a lot every single day. Hours and hours ❤ I love rehearsals and I LOVE performing.
5. Why and when did you decide to start you acting career?
I have always wanted to be an actress ever since I was a little. I love everything about acting!!
6. If you could travel the world with anyone whom would you take?
I would take my brother and sister and all my best friends!!
7. Please tell us what do you feel is the biggest challenge in your singing career?
I absolutely love singing and rapping. I have a very unique style and voice. Sometimes it is a challenge when I have to change my style for certain songs.
8. So many young celebrities are committed to public service, setting a great example for their peers in terms of being involved with charities and the community. What causes are important to you, and what do you do to support them?
I feel it is very important to give back to your community. I participate with various charities within my community. Organizations that protect women and children are very important to me.
9. As a teen singer, how do you strike the balance between schoolwork and your career?
Anytime that i am not in the recording studio, on set or at a dance, vocal or drum lesson, I am doing my school work! That way I don't fall behind in school.
10. If you were not a teen singer, what would you be up to now?
If I wasn't a singer, I would be an actress and I would likely be focused on fashion and designing and owning my own clothing line.
10. If you have the chance to choose any other stars at your age to be your classmate, whom would you like to?
I have a lot of friends that are in the entertainment industry so I would
want to pick all of them! That would be Lexi Jayde, Hayden Summerall, Mackenzie Ziegler, Ruby Rose Turner, Daniele Cohn, Carson Leuders, Brooke Butler, Jayden Bartels, Conner Finnerty, Tati McQuay, Jenna Simmons, Mariangeli Collado, Mckenzie Mack and many others!
11. According to your Instagram and Twitter post, it seems that you’re good friends with both Mackenzie Ziegler and Hayden Summerall. Would you like to describe your relationship with them and how you feel about them?
They are both two of my best friends. I love them both so so so much. Hayden is like my brother and is my best friend he is always there for me. We have so much fun. And, Mackenzie is always so much fun to hang out with and we love having sleep overs! I have known Hayden longer than i have known Mackenzie, but I have a really strong friendship with both of them. Whenever I am in LA I see Hayden everyday and see Mackenzie when she is not in rehearsal or on tour!
12. Have you ever taken singing classes before? And do you think voice lessons are necessary for aspiring teen singers?
Yes, I take singing lessons! I think that is one of the most important things to do if you are wanting to become a singer. Vocal lessons will help you grow your voice so much!
13. How can your fans interact with you online? And what’s your fan mail address?
My Instagram is @lexidrew and my fan mail address is 4261 E. University Drive Ste. 30-354
Prosper, TX 75078
I love interacting with my fans! ❤
14. What have you learned since you became a celebrity?
Well, I don't like to call myself a celebrity...but, I have learned to stay humble and be nice to everyone that you meet because you don't know what they are going through. I have learned to work really really hard. I want to be an inspiration to kids all over the world!! ❤
15. Now for my last question: what do you want to say to those who wish to pursue their singing careers?
Go for it! If you can dream it, you can do it! I would also tell someone that wants to pursue their singing career that it is really important to be yourself and don't be afraid to be different! Take vocal lessons and practice practice practice!!
Lexi Drew Short Bio:
Lexi Drew, Born December 21, 2003 is a music artist who performed with the famous girl band “L2M” (which means Listen 2 Music). She is one of five girls featured as a member of the group L2M that released a debut single called “GIRLZ.” The group has found online success on musical.ly. She first began singing in public when she was three years old.She has more than 280,000 fans on her lillexidrew musical.ly account. She has designed her own clothes and enjoys customizing outfits. She has a younger brother and is from Texas. She performs alongside Jenna Simmons in L2M.