1. You grew up with music but what made it the right career for you?
Even though I grew up with music, what made music the right career for me was I really didn’t fit in doing sports, and I just found a passion for music. I could see myself doing this the rest of my life.
2. Would like to tell your latest project?
My latest project in making is my next single that’s coming out. We are getting remixes and a promotion plan together and I am super excited about the release.
3. What are you hoping the audience to take away from it once the album is out?
When my fans hear my new music I really want them to feel the energy. When I personally listen to a song, I want to get the feels, and escape reality for 3 minuets, I hope my songs can do that for them.
4. As a music fan, who are your major influences?
My major music influences would be Ariana Grande, and Taylor Swift, even though its been years I have been saying their names for this question, they definitely made a impact on my life. I have currently been influenced by EDM artists like Tove Lo, X flay, and Mø to name a few.
5. What do you feel is your biggest achievement?
My biggest achievement today would be proving myself wrong, as well other people wrong. I love that I had this little dream that was only a dream and it had this dim light that not a lot of people saw, including me sometimes, and that light is becoming more and more bright, and real by the day. This has been quite a little ride and its just getting started.
6. What do you feel is your biggest challenge in your singing career?
The biggest challenge in my career is finding the right people, the right people to work with, the right high school friends, and the right entertainment friends. They all sound different but my kind of “right people” fits a mold making them all very similar, and hard to find. Then when I do find them how can I maintain the relationship with this crazy life.
7. If you have chance to travel the world with anyone in the world, whom would you take?
If I got the chance to travel the world with anyone in the world, I would travel with my brother Thomas Tyson, even though I haven’t seen him for over two years. He is a dreamer, and crazy, like me! I would love to see his dream come true.
8. How is your typical day when you’re not working?
My typical day when I’m not working involves, getting up early to go to a preforming arts high school, coming home and working on homework. When/if I can hang out with friends.
9. If you have the chance to choose any other stars at your age to be your classmate, whom would you like to?
If I had the chance to choose any other stars at my age to be my classmate, I would like G easy. Any conversation with him would be amazing, I just love his mindset if that’s not weird ahaha he seems different.
10. So many celebrities are committed to public service, setting a great example for their peers in terms of being involved with charities and the community. What causes are important to you, and what do you do to support them?
Charity is a huge part of my life, and I don’t think that one cause can be more important then another. Charity Is voluntary, and if you don’t step in who will. I personally try to get involved wherever I am needed or when the opportunity comes up, like last weekend I supported a cystic fibrosis foundation by preforming in their benefit concert.
11. How can your fans interact with you online? And what’s your fan mail address?
Fans can talk to me on Twitter, and Instagram DMs I try to answer as many as I possibly can. My fan mail address is 11 Broadway, Suite 800, New York, NY 10004, United States
12. What have you learned since you became a celebrity?
What I have leaned with my experience is you must surround yourself with good people, also there is no limit to your hard work.
13. Now for my last question: what do you want to say to those who wish to pursue their singing careers?
For all those who want to pursue a singing career, be sure it’s the right thing for you, begin with voice lessons, have an open mind, ask lots of questions, and develop a drive to get better.