1. What are the projects that you are currently working on? Please tell us a little about it.
Three kids find a friendly Sea Monster and try to keep it a secret.
2. Please tell us what do you feel is your biggest achievement?
Being part of the best family and help making it work.
3. Besides acting, what are you passionate about?
I love to sing, dance and practice Karate
4. How do you prepare for a role?
I figure out what the character wants and then I mold my performance around that.
5. Why and when did you decide to start you acting career?
I followed in my brothers footstep in 2012.
6. Would you please tell us a little about your role in Amazon’s Sigmund And The Sea Monsters? How would you describe Robyn?
Robyn is an adult in a kid’s body. She looks after her two cousins and her mom.
7. Please tell us what do you feel is the biggest challenge in your acting career?
Preparing for new auditions.
8. So many young actresses are committed to public service, setting a great example for their peers in terms of being involved with charities and the community. What causes are important to you, and what do you do to support them?
Common Cause is important to me.
9. As a teen actress, how do you strike the balance between schoolwork and your career?
I communicate closely with my set teacher and my school teacher to keep current.
10. If you were not a teen actress, what would you be up to now?
Karate and Gymnastics.
11. If you have the chance to choose any other stars at your age to be your classmate, whom would you like to?
I want to spend time with Emma Watson at any age
12. Have you ever taken acting classes before? And do you think acting classes are necessary for aspiring teen actors or actresses?
I have been taking classes for four years and believe study is vital to being successful.
13. How can your fans interact with you online? And what’s your fan mail address?
Twitter and Instagram Rebeccabloom12
Favorite Sport: Baseball
Favorite Music: Meagan Trainor
Travel Destination: Italy
Favorite TV Show: Girl meets World
Dream College: Harvard
15. Now for my last question: what do you want to say to those who wish to pursue their careers in Hollywood?
Make sure you allow for all the preparation you will need.
Find good classes and make sure you really want to do this.
Be ready to face rejection and never say “I can’t.”